Life Skills Curriculum and My Favorite Picture of the Day

6:20 PM

I wanted to give Logan a fun year of schooling. This move hasn't been easy for him. He left a neighborhood full of boys he'd play with for hours a day and an excellent homeschooling community with more social outings than we could even think to attend.

Here we live on land with only neighbors we can see from beyond the trees, none with young children and a church community with few boys his age.

Anyway, I had an idea to create a life skills curriculum for him this year - things he'll be excited about doing with us. I put this little packet together to give to him for his eighth birthday next week and thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to pick apart a few things.

I stole most everything from Pinterest, so I'd love to give attribution, but I've lost track of it all.

Here goes:





And lastly, here's a cool pic from this morning and our new chicks.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! Is there a way to get a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just download the pdf straight to your computer by clicking on it above. If you want an editable file (.indd) I can email you one!

      Delete
    2. I would love to have an editable file. This is amazing!

      Delete
    3. Amazing! You are very generous to share your hard work. I only got as far as making a list with check boxes for life skills so i love how you made the each skill into a project. Genius! I would love an editable file too if it wouldnt trouble you too much. Cillaeatscheese@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. To print it...click the arrow in the right hand corner and it will take to to print. :)

    ReplyDelete